We use Eco-friendly cardboard and packing materials. Our peanuts are fully bio-degradable, made from corn and are actually even edible. All packages are shipped with either USPS or FedEx tracking.
If you receives a damaged product, we will need to verify this information as soon as possible.
An order is eligible for a full product price refund if the carrier tracking shows that the package was damaged in transit.
If tracking shows that the package was successfully delivered, we will need proof of damage from you:
- Images that clearly display the reported damage – including at least one (1) image where the universal product code (UPC) is clearly visible on the product.
- Images of the container that the product arrived with all of its contents.
When our customer service team receives clear proof that the delivered item(s) were damaged, we will be able to issue a full refund on the product.
Damage claims on orders for non-perishable products must be reported within thirty (30) days to be considered for a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Damage claims on orders for frozen, refrigerated, and perishable products must be reported within 24 hours of the delivery date.
No Longer Needed/Wanted
In case the customer simply wants to return the item (e.g. if they are not happy with it), we can offer our customers a refund on the product minus a 25% restocking fee.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and in the original packaging.
- Not out of date at the time the return is received.
PLEASE NOTE: The shipping fee is non-refundable and is not eligible for a pre-paid shipping label.
Item Not Received
If tracking shows the package was delivered but the recipient disputes it, we will open an investigation with the carrier.
Under these circumstances, refunds are not guaranteed and you are obligated as a member to cooperate in the handling of such a claim. Failure to cooperate may result in a denial of the refund.
Return To Sender (RTS)
Generally, packages that are returned back to the sender are subject to a refund minus a 25% restocking fee and shipping charges.
This applies to, but is not limited to, the following instances:
- The address was incorrectly inputted when the order was placed.
- The recipient refused delivery.
- The recipient refused to pick up the package.
- The address is deemed invalid by the carrier.
In cases where you believe the carrier mistakenly failed to deliver the package, we will file a claim with the carrier. Your cooperation is expected on this claim. Failure to cooperate may lead to denial of the claim and ineligibility for a refund.
Return labels are generally not issued unless the package arrives defective or damaged.
Returns made on the basis that the customer no longer wants the product are paid at the member’s expense. We do not issue pre-paid return labels in such instances.
1. They are shipped an an Expanded Polystyrene Insulated Shipper.
2. For every 1 pound of product, we include 2 pounds of dry ice*
3. The shipper is shrink-wrapped in polyethylene.
4. Depending on the size of the box and the carrier used, the shipper is packaged in a 14 x 14 x14 carton, 16 x 16 x 16 carton or, if shipped via USPS without a carton. The carton does not prolong the life of the shipment. Instead, it is used to comply with FedEx rules to avoid additional surcharges.
*Depending on the destination some or all of the dry ice may sublimate when it is delivered.
1. Refrigerated products are packed similarly to Frozen, except we use ice packs.